- 170’x110’ outdoor ring (with irrigation)
- 200'x125' outdoor riding area
- 3 acre stick and ball field
- Paddocks around barn (various sizes)
- City water for paddock trough fill
- 12’x12’ stalls with rubber mats
- Fully programmable fly system
- Feed room with oversized door for large deliveries
- Tack room with laundry facilities
- Lounge with private shower and restroom
- Separate barn restroom (both restrooms updated with tile floors and updated counter tops and hardware)
- Double wash rack with hot and cold water + Outdoor wash rack
- Tie rack for horses "coming and going"
- Outlets at every other stall for clippers, etc.
- City water to barn (for buckets, laundry, showers, etc)
- Stall walls are removable to create double foaling style stalls (if necessary)
- SHORT hack to The Wellington Environmental Preserve at the Marjory Stoneman Douglas Everglades Habitat. The park has a 3.6 mile equestrian trail around the perimeter.
- Approximately 14 min walk/trot hack to WEF grounds || 30 min walk to WEF grounds
- Access to over 65 miles of bridle trails throughout the Wellington area
Owners live privately on property and employ a full time property manager and additional help during winter season.
Marathon Farms: Horse training and sales.
copyright @ 2014 Marathon Farms, LLC
Check out an aerial view of the farm!!